COD Warzone Torch Code Error Fix
Here's what you need to do to fix the Warzone error code torch.
Warzone has been in the limelight since its launch in 2020. Gamers and non-gamers alike have equally loved it. It is not any surprise that bugs might pop up every now and then. One such error is code Torch, it makes it hard for Warzone players to login into their account when they’re using the PS4 and PS5.
To resolve your worry and get you back on track, we’ll be explaining how to resolve this error. Let’s look at how to fix this torch error code in Warzone.
How to Fix Error Code Torch in COD Warzone
Restart your Game
PlayStation users can go to the “Options” on their controller and then select “Close Game“. As for PC users, you can press the ALT+F4 keys to close your game.
If Xbox users also come across such an issue:
- Press the Xbox button, you’ll see a guide.
- Select the Warzone from the mini-guide, you’ll find it on the left side of the screen.
- Press the “Menu” button on the controller and select “Quit.”
Look for Updates
Go into the “Options” on the controller and then choose “Check for Update“. If there is any update, it will get added to your queue list.
Try Switching Between Online and Offline Mode
- Log in to your Activision account via the Activision website.
- In the top right corner, you’ll see the profile tab, click on it.
- Select the network you are using for your account (PlayStation, Steam or Xbox)
- Select sign on visible, and choose to appear offline and vice versa.
Disable in-game Crossplay
Go to the “Options” of Warzone, Select the “Account” tab. In the first option of the Online section, you’ll see Crossplay, click to disable it and vice versa. You can enable it again after downloading in-game updates.
Switch from LAN to WLAN or Wi-Fi
Go to the settings option of your console and select “Set up a network connection“. You will get a list of available networks, select the one you’re using. It requires strong bandwidth, and switching to WLAN is highly preferred for it.
Rebuild Database on PS4 or PS5
- Turn off your PlayStation console.
- Hold the power button for 10 seconds, and you’ll see the Safe Mode Menu.
- Select “Rebuild Database” from it.
That’s all you need to know for fixing the Warzone error code torch. I hope this article helps you. If it does, do check out this other article on Gaming Inbox.