Why Does Warzone Keep Copying Add On
Check out this guide to know everything about the 'Copying add-on' issue in Warzone.
Call of Duty Warzone is one of the most famous Battle Royale that is available to play on Windows, Xbox, and PlayStation. Sometimes, bigger games like Warzone or Modern Warfare keeps on glitching or showing some error for an unknown reason. One of such problems includes add-on files getting copied on loop. This issue is faced by many gamers who play Warzone on a PlayStation. Here’s our guide that can help you with the ‘Copying add-on’ issue in Warzone.
Reasons & Solutions for ‘Copying Add On’ in Warzone
This issue might have various problems. Although it is not that difficult to solve. Here are some possible reasons causing this issue along with its fixes:
- One possible reason could be that the game is facing some trouble connecting to the internet and is trying to back up files in the local folder.
- Sometimes it happens when the game is automatically trying to replace certain gamer folders.
- Another possibility is that the developers are trying to add new features for the game exclusively for that console.
- Make sure that the game is properly installed in the library. If not, then head over to the library and install the game properly.
- Remove your Disc and clean it with a dry and soft cloth and install it again.
- Open Warzone and head over to the in-game settings. Under the General tab, click on the Game installs. It will redirect you to the PS Store. There should be three
Campaign packs by the name Campaign Pack 1, Campaign Pack 2, and Specials Ops Pack. Download each one of those packs respectively.
That’s all you should know about the ‘Copying add-on’ issue in Warzone. If you found this guide helpful, then make sure to check out our other guide that features the solution for those who are having trouble connecting to online services in Warzone.