CSGO: ‘Can’t Connect To CSGO Network’ Fix
Check out this guide to fix the 'Can't Connect to CSGO Network' issue.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is on top of the mountain in FPS games. Been a decade since its release and the developers still roll out the patches and updates on a frequent basis. There are possibilities of errors and glitches in a game that needs constant maintenance and server updates. Sometimes, the game is unable to connect to the CSGO network servers. This issue is faced by many players. Here’s our article that showcases steps to fix the Can’t Connect to CSGO Network issue in CSGO.
How to Fix ‘Can’t Connect to CSGO Network’
This issue does not arise due to any poor internet connectivity. You don’t have to reinstall your game. This problem usually arises when some game files are deleted. Follow these steps and get this issue fixed:
- Go to This PC and right-click anywhere.
- Click on Properties.
- On the Advanced System Settings. In Windows 11 you can search Advanced System Settings in the Search option in settings.
- A small window will appear. Click on the Advanced tab.
- Under the Performance tab, click on Settings.
- Another small window will appear where you have to click on the Data Execution Prevention tab.
- Click on ‘Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select’ and select it.
- Click on Apply and restart your computer.
- After restarting your computer, Open your Steam client.
- Go to your Library and click on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
- Click on the small Settings icon and open Properties.
- A small window will appear. Click on Local Files.
- Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- A download bar will appear.
- Once downloaded, you are good to go.
The issue is resolved and will not appear on the game screen. However, this issue can arise anytime in the future. Follow the same steps to fix the issue. Meanwhile, check our other articles on CSGO.