How To Change Crosshair In CSGO
Check out this guide to change your Crosshair settings as per your comfort and preference.
This multiplayer action-packed game is all about good reflexes, best aiming, and unlimited fun with your squad. Many players have a habit of customizing their HUD and crosshairs as per their choice. Here, I’ll be showing you steps on how to change Crosshair in CSGO.
How to Change Crosshair in CSGO
Crosshairs can be adjusted or modified by two methods. Both of them are equally useful and effective.
Changing Crosshair using In-Game Settings
Adjusting controls from in-game settings is the easiest way of implementing them. The steps to modify crosshair settings using in-game settings are:
- Click on the Settings where you will find the Game Tab.
- After you click on the Game tab, a drop-down menu will appear. In the drop-down menu, there will be a Crosshair option.
- After clicking on the Crosshair option, a list of crosshair-related customizable options will appear. From where you can select and update your Crosshair as per your preference.
- You can change your Crosshair style, and change the length and thickness of the crosshair.
- If you want to enhance your aiming, you can add a center dot.
- You can even change the color of the Crosshair by selecting the Red/Blue/Green setting.
- You can even change the alpha of the colors up to 255.
Changing Crosshair using Console Commands
A large number of settings can be adjusted using Console commands. You can change crosshair settings by using some of the commands below:
- Press the Tilde (~) key and open the Console so you can enter the commands to modify your Crosshair.
- In order to adjust Crosshair settings, type cl_crosshaircolor x parameter and press enter.
- If you want to change the color of your Crosshair to red, type cl_crosshaircolor “0”. cl_crosshaircolor “1” for green, cl_crosshaircolor “2” for yellow, cl_crosshaircolor “3” for blue, and cl_crosshaircolor “4” for cyan.
- For a hybrid color, type cl_crosshaircolor 5.
- In case you want to change the size of the Crosshair, enter the command cl_crosshairsize X where X is your desired amount of size.
One is the easiest way and the other is the tricky yet coolest way to change Crosshair settings in CSGO. Also, check out our article where we have covered the steps using which you can perform Quickscopes in CSGO.