CSGO: How To Defuse A Bomb
Check out this guide that features steps to Defuse a Bomb in CSGO.
CSGO is a Multiplayer First Person Shooting game where you have multiple modes to entertain yourself. There are modes like Competitive, Deathmatch, Arms Race, Danger Zone, etc. Hostages and Bomb Defusal plots are two of the most famous and classic ones in the CS Franchise. Those who are new to the game, they might find it a bit difficult to Defuse the Bomb at first. Here’s our guide that can help you to Defuse a Bomb in CSGO.
How to Defuse a Bomb in CSGO
Being on the Counter-Terrorists squad, your primary objective is to find and Defuse the Bomb. The countdown starts when you hear “Bomb has been Planted”. Find and defuse the bomb before the timer runs out or Kill all the enemies to secure your victory. Follow these steps to Defuse a Bomb in CSGO:
- When the countdown starts, the first thing you have to do is locate it on the mini-map.
- Keep this in mind that the Bomb can only be planted either on Site A or Site B.
- Try to get there safely without getting killed. Remember to take a teammate with you. This is because when anyone of you will be defusing the bomb, it will restrict you from doing any other activity. So the one who is not defusing the bomb will protect the other.
- When you locate the bomb, get close to it and press the E button to start defusing the bomb. Make sure you are looking at the bomb before pressing the button.
- Defusing the Bomb takes a little time but it can be reduced to half by purchasing a Defuse Kit from the Buy menu.
- If you are on the Terrorist squad, your main objective is to plant the bomb. You have to stop the Counter terrorists to find and defuse it. There is a time limit of 1:55 minutes in Competitive matches. Whereas, in Casual, the time limit is 2:15 minutes. Terrorists can also win the game if they eliminate all the players of the opposite team
That’s all you should know about Defusing the Bomb in CSGO. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other CSGO guide about practicing smokes.