CSGO: How To Talk
Check out this guide and learn how to talk in CSGO using voice chat.
CSGO is a multiplayer FPS game with millions of daily active players. This game can be played solo or enjoyed with friends. Mostly, players in CSGO enter random PUGs randomly to play with strangers. Coordination is needed in every multiplayer game. Using a chatbox to talk can be a bit hassle in this game of reflexes. Using voice chat to talk is a much better option in such conditions. Here’s our guide that features steps that can help you to talk using voice chat in CSGO.
How to Talk in CSGO
Proper coordination is a foremost requirement for a team to claim victory. There is a Console tool in CSGO that is used to enter hidden commands that effects game settings for good. Follow these points to enable voice chat using Console commands in CSGO:
- Open the game and click on Game settings.
- Scroll down and click on the Enable Developer Console (~) Option
- Go back to the game and press on the Tilde (~) which is located under the ESC button.
- A Console window will appear. Type the command bind enable_voice and press enter. This will activate voice chat in your game.
- Now go to settings, and click on Keyboard/Mouse.
- Scroll down until you find the Use Mic key binds.
- Bind any key to Use Mic and return back to the game.
- Your voice chat will begin when you press the key you’ve assigned to use the microphone.
Advantages of Voice Chat in CSGO
Players need to interact with each other in order to pave a path to victory. Voice chat is a very ideal way to communicate with team members and plan a strategy. Also, a player can guide those who are newbies.
That’s all you should know about voice chat and how to talk in CSGO. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other CSGO guides.