How To Control Temperature In Two Point Campus
This guide will tell you how you can Control the Temperature of your Campus in Two Point Campus.
Two Point Campus is a Management and Building Game and, it focuses on Campus development through various means. It lets you build different types of academies from Sports to Wizard. To maintain the smooth working of Campus you are going to need to Control Temperature in Two Point Campus.
Temperature Control in Two Point Campus
Controlling the temperature of campus is an essential part of the game and it affects your rating, as well as students and staff’s comfort and health, depending on the campus, the temperature can be high as well as low. you’ll need several items to maintain the temperature.
- Look at the bottom left-hand side of your screen, you see several icons, choose the eighth icon which is an eye.
- You’ll see an option of the thermometer, choose it, and a map will pop out showing Cold spots and Heat spots. Blue color means cold, red means warm and yellow means balanced.
- Inside and Outside have different requirements.
- If we are to increase the temperature outside we’ll have to place a Patio Lamp or Campfire, for doing that again go to the bottom left-hand side and select the third icon that looks like a tree, you’ll see a search bar, search for Patio Lamp and Campfire and place it on the cold location.
- To increase the temperature inside of the campus, go to the bottom left section of the screen and select the second option that looks like a chair, you’ll see a search bar, search for the heater and place it inside the dorms, lecture halls and bathrooms.
- To decrease the temperature of the campus, go to the bottom left section of the screen and select the second option that looks like a chair, then search for the Air Conditioner in the bar, then place it inside dorms and lecture halls to make it warm.
Hope you found this article helpful and were able to control the temperature of your campus from inside and outside then do check out Gaming Inbox.