How To Gain Energy In SCP 3008 Roblox?
Gain energy in SCP 3008 Roblox by eating various food items
SCP 3008 Roblox, the virtual world of infinite IKEA, you roam around with endless time and encounter other players and employees randomly. But in the real or virtual world you need food to survive, in SCP 3008 Robox your character survives on Medkit, Food, and Drinks. By consuming these items you stay alive and gain energy, every different food item you consume grants you a different level of energy. In this article, you will know about how to restore energy, with no further due let’s dive right into it.
How to Eat Food Items to Gain Energy in SCP 3008 Roblox?
To consume any food you need to have the consumable item in your inventory, you can find food around the plots so no hassle there. Follow these below steps to let your Roblox avatar consume food items and gain energy.
- First press G, which opens your Stockpile.
- As you enter your inventory, click on the food or drink you want to consume.
- Sometimes you need to click or hold on certain food items to eat.
- Press Q, to modify controls as you desire.
And that’s it, now you know how to eat food items to gain energy for your Roblox character to survive. Now, let’s look into the energy level of food items so that you have complete knowledge of the types of consumables and their benefits.
Types of Consumable Items to Gain Energy in SCP 3008 Roblox
There is a wide variety of consumables for your character in SCP 3008 Roblox which are foods, medkits, and drinks.
- Pizza – When consumed you will get +1 health and +8 energy for your player, it can be found in the cafeteria in a little box.
- Burger– On consumption, the player will get +30 energy and +1 health, and it spawns 6 timers per plot.
- Meatballs – When you consume them, they will give you +32 energy and +1 health and it can be found in the cafeteria.
- Hot Dog – When consumed you will get +20 energy and +4 health, which spawns in the cafeteria.
- Striped Donut – On consumption, the player will get +70 energy and +8 health, spawns in the cafeteria.
- Apple – This item will give you +25 energy and +7 health, can be found in the cafeteria.
- Banana – It gives you +10 energy and +9 health, and spawns in the cafeteria.
- Beans – Not a good deal on beans, as it takes away your -15 health and in return gives +20 energy.
- Chips – It will give you +15 energy and +1 health, they spawn in the cafeteria.
- Icecream – It gives you +35 energy and +3 health, and it spawns 3 times in the snack shop.
- Chocolate – It spawns inside the floating house, and gives you +85 energy and +3 health.
Medkits can heal +30 health points each time you consume them and are healing consumables. They spawn at Medkits Plot in a group of four or more.
- 2 liter Dr.Bob – On consumption, it gives you +40 energy but in return -5 health, and spawn in the cafeteria.
- Dr. Bob – It gives you +30 energy and +2 health, they spawn in the snack shop.
- Water – When you consume water it gives you +10 energy and +4 health, they spawn in the cafeteria.
- Soda – They spawn in the cafeteria and give you +10 energy and +4 health.
The consumables can be stored in your inventory and be consumed as per your desire, make sure to stock every food item. You can also store items in the furniture as it provides more space to save items for larger storage. Keep replenishing your food stock in SCP 3008 to survive and restore your character’s energy constantly.