How To Make A Jack O’Lantern In Minecraft
Learn how to make a Jack O'Lantern in Minecraft.
Minecraft is a 3D sandbox game that has been around for more than a decade, yet it hasn’t lost its freshness. It keeps on introducing something new for its players. It lets you build different kinds of structures from scratch with the help of its blocks. There are natural blocks as well as blocks that you can create. One such block that you can make is the Jack O’Lantern in Minecraft. This guide will show you how to make it.
Making Jack O’Lantern in Minecraft
The Jack O’Lantern was introduced in Minecraft as a Halloween Special, and it works as a light source as well as for keeping hostile mobs away. It has 15 luminance and it glows underwater.
What Do You Need?
Making a Jack O’Lantern requires only two items, both of which are readily available:
- The first thing that you are going to need is 1 Torch:
- It is made by placing 1 charcoal or coal and 1 stick in the crafting Table (3×3).
- Second, you are going to need 1 Carved Pumpkin:
- You’ll have to dig it up from the pumpkin plant, these plants are usually found in plain biomes and extreme hills. It disappears fast, so make sure to pick it up fast.
How to Create a Jack O’Lantern
You can find Jack O’Lantern at night time hidden between pumpkins in Taiga Village, and you can also make them by following the steps below.
- You’ll need to open a Crafting Table (3×3).
- Then add Craved Pumpkin to the first row’s second cell and Torch to the second row’s second cell.
- Jack O’Lantern will appear in the right-side box; now move it to the inventory.
Here you have acquired your Jack O’Lantern. I hope that this guide was useful. If you are interested in more such guides, do check out Gaming Inbox.