How To Get Mycelium Blocks In Minecraft
Wondering what Mycelium Block is and how can you find it.
Minecraft is a game that needs no introduction, this 3D sandbox game has spent decades in the gaming industry yet it hasn’t lost its charm. Creativity here has no bound, you can build anything as well as grow several things by using its blocks. One such more is Mycelium Block in Minecraft, here’s how to find it.
How to Find Mycelium Blocks in Minecraft?
Mycelium is a threat-like fungus in which mushrooms are grown. Mycelium blocks in Minecraft are practically soil which is used for growing mushrooms.
These blocks are desired by many players, as they can use them for growing mushrooms in their homes. But, they can be difficult to find so this guide will tell you where can you find them and how can you use them.
You can find Mycelium in Mushroom Biomes and these Biomes are very rare and hard to find, you cannot find them by walking around the land you need to travel through the sea and find the Mushroom Biomes island.
- First you need to build a boat, for that find some tree and chop it, you’ll get Wood Blocks.
- Open your Crafting Table (3×3), and place the Wood Block in the second row’s second cell.
- Wood Plank will appear in the right side box, move it to your inventory.
- Repeat this step one more time since you need 5 planks and one Wood Block gives you only four.
- Open Crafting Table (3×3), place the Wood Block in the first row’s second cell and the second row’s second cell.
- The Stick will appear in the right side box, now move it to your inventory.
- Open Crafting Table (3×3), place the Wood Plank in the first row’s second cell and sticks in the second row’s second cell and third row’s second cell.
- The Wood Shovel will appear in the right side box, move it to your inventory.
- Finally, you have everything you need for building a Boat.
- Open Crafting Table (3×3), place Wood Planks in a U formation and place a Wood Shovel in the exact middle of it.
- Boat will appear in the right side box, now move it to inventory.
- Use your Boat to go around the sea and look for the Mushroom island.
- You’ll see Mycelium Blocks they are radish in the upper half part and brown in the lower half part.
- You can dig it if you want mycelium, you can use any enhanced tool to for it, you can get your enchanted by trading with villagers.
Here you have got your Mycelium Block. If you are interested in more such articles do check out Gaming Inbox.