How to Change Brightness on Windows 10
Here's everything you need to know about changing the brightness on Windows 10.
If you work constantly sitting on your PC screen, then you would be concerned about your eyes, as the screen light can strain your eyes. Hence, you need an optimum level of brightness to work. If you use Windows 10 you will come across various options to set the screen brightness, and to know more about how to change brightness on Windows 10 this guide will help you.
How to Optimize and Change Brightness on Windows 10?
There are many ways by which you can change and optimize Brightness on Windows 10. Some easy steps to change Brightness settings to adjust the screen light are mentioned below.
- Click on the notification icon in the bottom right corner of the taskbar.
- On the right-hand side, you will see a Slider on the right side of the screen. If you don’t see a Slider click on Expand to see the slider.
- Moving the slider will adjust the brightness of your screen.
- This is the fastest way to adjust Screen brightness.
- Go to settings, either by opening the Start Menu or by pressing ‘Windows’ + ‘I’ on your keyboard.
- Open System, and click on Display settings.
- Here you will see a Slider under Brightness and Color, use the slider to adjust the brightness of your screen.
- Apart from this, you can also enable an auto-brightness feature that automatically sets your screen brightness.
Turn on Auto-Brightness
Users should note that Auto-Brightness works based on the battery status of your device, and below are the steps to turn it on:
- To turn on Auto-Brightness, go to Settings > System > Battery > Click on the Checkbox under Battery Saver Section that mentions “Turn battery saver on automatically if my battery falls below”
- Also, click on the ‘Lower Screen Brightness while in battery saver’ checkbox.
- Now you can access the slider. Use it to adjust the battery percentage to enable the battery saver on that battery level.
- The auto-brightness will be set for your device.
That’s everything covered on how to change brightness on Windows 10. Also to turn off Auto-Brightness on Windows 11 our guide on it will help you.