How to Create WhatsApp Avatar and Send them
This guide has everything you need to know about creating WhatsApp Avatars and send them.
Just like Bitmoji or Memoji, Meta has developed its own online Character Customizable emoji. You may have used Avatars on Instagram or Facebook, and you would probably know how to create them. But do you know that you can also create Avatars on WhatsApp too? You can send them even as messages, and to know how to create WhatsApp Avatar and send them, this guide will help you.
How to Create WhatsApp Avatar
Avatars are your animated online representation that you can use to express yourself online, just like Emojis. Creating them is simple and fun, and here’s how you can create an Avatar on WhatsApp for yourself:
- Open WhatsApp and go to Settings.
- Tap on the Avatar option, and a new window will open.
- Tap on Create your Avatar option at the center bottom of the screen, and a new Avatar customizing window will open.
- Customize your Avatar by selecting from various options Skin tone, Hairstyle, Hair Color, Facial hair, Outfit, Makeup, etc.
- After customizing your character, tap on Done.
- Your Avatar is created.
How to Send Avatars on Whatsapp
- Open the chat window and select the contact you want to chat with.
- Now open the emoji keypad, and from the bottom of the keypad select the Avatar icon, which is represented by an open smile face.
- Tap on the Avatar emoji you want to send and tap send.
Keep Avatar as your Profile Picture
Apart from sending Avatars to your contacts, you can also set them as your Profile picture. To set an Avatar as your Profile picture, follow the steps below:
- Tap on Profile Picture and tap on the Edit button.
- Now tap on ‘Add or Edit Profile Picture’ and Select Avatar.
That’s everything you need to know about Creating WhatsApp Avatar. Also, check out our guide on how to message yourself on WhatsApp.