How to Fix BTTV Not Working on Firefox
This guide has all the steps to fix BTTV Not Working on Firefox.
You may be using BTTV on Firefox often to stream videos. As a popular Third Party Extension of Twitch, BetterTTV has lots of bugs that make users annoying. You may have experienced sudden BTTV stops working on Firefox, and sometimes even the tab closes. To solve this issue, this guide will help you.
How to Fix Firefox BTTV Not Working
The reason for the BetterTTV Not Working issue is unknown, but it’s most probably a bug. To fix this issue, follow these steps:
- Check for any Antivirus Software, Firewalls, or other software that’s stopping BetterTTV, and disable all those options, which prevent BTTV from loading.
- Sometimes clearing the Cache rests your Firefox settings. In such cases, you should disable any Firefox settings that prevent it from loading.
- If it’s a Bug, update the latest version of the browser and the add-on.
- If the issue is still not fixed, try deleting and reinstalling the Add-on.
- Check for BetterTTV settings inside the Twitch settings, whose presence indicates the proper working of BTTV.
- Try Toggling the BTTV settings to ensure the proper working of BTTV.
- If Emotes are unavailable, they must have been disabled.
- To turn Emotes on again, go to the BetterTTV settings and enable BetterTTV Emotes and BetterTTV Animated Emotes.
How to install BTTV Add-on to Firefox
- Go to BTTV’s official Website and choose Firefox from the ‘Change Browser’ dropdown.
- Click the Download button, and the Extention will download on your device.
- Now open Add-ons Manager on Firefox and click on the gear icon to open a menu.
- Click on ‘install Add-on From File’ from the menu, and a window will open.
- Browse through your desktop files, and select the Add-on file
- Click on open to add the extension to Firefox.
That’s everything you need to know about how to fix the Not Working BTTV issue on Firefox. Also, check out our guide on how to unblock YouTube videos from any location.