How to Fix the Frozen iPhone 14
This guide has some quick tips and tricks to fix your frozen iPhone 14 that won't turn off or reset.
Any smartphone nowadays is vulnerable to bugs, this might get annoying when your device gets frozen in a state that you can’t even turn off or restart it. This might happen even in the latest iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, or Pro Max too. This troubleshooting issue might make users frustrated, especially first-time iPhone users who don’t know what to do in such situations. Hence, this guide has some easy tips and tricks that you can use, and fix your frozen iPhone 14.
How to Fix the Frozen iPhone 14?
There might be various reasons why your iPhone 14 might be frozen, but you can fix it by Force Restarting your device. To Force Restart your device, follow these steps:
- Press and release the Volume Up button, then press and release the Volume Down button.
- Immediately, press and hold the Power button until the Apple Logo appears.
- Your device will restart.
- This trick works on any iPhone 8 and above version of iPhones.
Reasons for Frozen iPhone 14
- Majorly, the frozen iPhone 14 is a bug. You can fix it by updating your software version.
- If freezing happens often while using a specific app, delete that app.
- Also, if your device storage is full, it might lead to frequent freezing. Clear the space by removing cache, junk, and all the unnecessary files and apps to fix this issue.
- Rarely an iOS virus can cause iPhone 14 to misbehave and Freeze. If you feel your device is threatened by a virus, install an antivirus to solve the problem.
How to Force Restart on other iPhone models
- Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button together to Force Restart in iPhone 7 and 7 Plus.
- For iPhone 6 and lower versions, press and hold the Home button and Power button together till the Apple logo appears to Force Restart your device.
That’s everything covered in fixing Frozen iPhone 14. Also, check out our guide on how to use Fireworks on iPhone 14.