How to Get a Bitmoji Keyboard on iPhone (2023)
Download and Install the Bitmoji App to get a bitmoji keyboard on your iPhone.
Emojis in general is a great way to convey expressions in the text where physical presence is void. Bitmoji is one such platform that lets you customize your own emojis and create avatars to make conversations on text more real. Adding a Bitmoji keyboard to your standard keyboard gives you a lot of flexibility in communication. You can directly add a Bitmoji keyboard to your standard keyboard on your iPhone quite easily. Before you get started though, make sure you download the Bitmoji App from the App Store and create an account. Moving on, here is the method to add the Bitmoji Keyboard to your iOS device.
iPhone: How to Get a Bitmoji Keyboard (2023)
To get a Bitmoji Keyboard on your iPhone you need to first create your Bitmoji Avatar. Bitmoji gives you access to numerous emojis for you to use on any messaging app. All you need to do is add it to your keyboard and you are good to go.
Adding Bitmoji Keyboard
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Select General and then tap on Keyboard.
- Press on Keyboards.
- Select the Add New Keyboard option.
- Tap on Bitmoji and then select Bitmoji again.
- Give complete access to the Bitmoji keyboard by toggling the Allow Full Access to ON.
Using Bitmojis on your Keyboard
- Open your Keyboard on any messaging app and select the Globe Icon.
- On the bottom left of your keyboard press the ABC button.
- Tap on the Bitmoji which you want to use.
- Paste your Bitmoji in the text field and send it.
- To get back to your regular keyboard tap on the Globe Icon again.
You can even set the Bitmoji Keyboard as your default keyboard. Send Bitmojis of your avatar to friends and family whenever you want.
Finishing up, that is all there is to getting the Bitmoji Keyboard on your iPhone. For more updates on iPhone visit our website or read our blog on How to use the photo cutout feature on your iPhone.