How to Play Tic Tac Toe on Google Chrome
Playing Tic Tac Toe is fun, and you can play it on Google Chrome by following these simple steps.
Tic Tac Toe is a 3 x 3 grid strategy game that is fun to play and pass the time. Since it’s a two-player game and needs paper and a pen to play, playing it physically isn’t always viable. But what if you can play it alone and that too on your Google Chrome web browser? Do you want to know how to play Tic Tac Toe on Google Chrome? Then here’s a guide for you with a few easy steps, that will help you out.
How to Play Tic Tac Toe on Chrome
Tic Tac Toe is an HTML5 Strategy game, and you can play it on your Google Chrome browser by following these steps:
- Desktop users who want to play the game on their Google Chrome browser can play it by adding the Extension to their browser.
- To Add an Extension, open the Chrome Web store on your browser.
- On the top of the left sidebar there will be a Search bar, click on it and type Tic Tac Toe.
- The Extension will appear. Click on ‘Tic Tac Toe on Chrome’, and a new window will open.
- Click on Add to Chrome, and the Extension will be added to your browser.
- You can play Tic Tac Toe on your Web browser anytime, by clicking on the Extension icon and selecting Tic Tac Toe Extension.
- Also, if you want to play on your Android device or Google search engine, type ‘Tic Tac Toe’ on the search bar, and the game will start at the top of the search page.
Features of Tic Tac Toe Chrome Extension
Tic Tac Toe Chrome Extension can be played without the internet. Also, you can play a 5 x 5 or 7 x 7 variant of the classic game, where you will need to put 4 marks instead of three to win. You can choose to play against the AI with various difficulties in single-player mode or play with your friend offline in two-player mode.
That’s everything covered on how to play Tic Tac Toe on Chrome. Also, check out our guide on how to delete apps on Chromebook or remove Extensions.