After a long beta test, Microsoft released the Xbox Game Pass Cloud gaming services on September 15, 2020, to Android users. A year later, it was released for iOS devices. Since then players try to play console games on their mobile devices with the touch controls feature. Speaking of which, to know how to play Xbox games with touch controls on your mobile devices, this guide will help you.
How to play Xbox games with Touch Controls on mobile devices
xCloud allows you to play games with the touch controls feature. It is free for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate users. It will enable you to stream console and PC games easily on your mobile devices. You can play only limited games with touch controls, but thanks to the vast game library of Xbox, from which you can choose to play any desired game you want. To play Xbox games on your mobile devices, all the details are mentioned below:
For Android users
Any Android device with a 6.0 update and above version with Bluetooth 4.0 and above version, that supports the Xbox Game Pass app is minimal device requirements. Also, any controller with a Bluetooth connection will support the touch controls feature. We recommend using Xbox wireless controllers such as Xbox one or Xbox X/S pads, and good internet connectivity is the basic requirement to stream Xbox games. Once all the requirements are met, you can connect your controller to your Android device and play games under the ‘play with touch‘ category.
For iPhone users
- iOS 12 or the latest version of the operating system along with an iPhone or iPad with a minimum of 72.6 Mb free space to download the app with a stable and high-speed internet connection are the minimal requirements to use an Xbox Game Pass.
- Now open the official website of Xbox Cloud gaming and sign in to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
- Download and add a shortcut of Xbox to your home screen after the option prompts on your screen.
- Now open the app and log in to your game pass.
- Tap on any ‘play with touch‘ game category and play on your device.
- Also, make sure to connect your iPhone to the Xbox controller via Bluetooth before playing the game.
Best Touch Controls Xbox games
Here is the list of the best touch controls Xbox games that you should try on your mobile devices:
- Forza Horizon 5
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon
- Persona 5 Royal
- Dead Cells
That’s everything covered on how to play Xbox games with touch controls. Also, check out our guide on fixing the Phone Link App ‘Not Working’ error on Windows 11.