How to See Liked and Saved Posts on Instagram
Here are some tips and tricks that you can follow to see liked and saved posts on Instagram.
Imagine, you liked a post on Instagram the other day, and you forgot to save it, you want to revisit the post, but you can’t find it. Ever happened? This common problem is solvable, as liked posts are saved on your Instagram account, and if you don’t know how to see your saved and liked posts, this guide has all the details you need.
How to see Liked and Saved Posts on Instagram
You can view your liked and saved posts on Instagram by following these steps:
See Liked Posts on Instagram
- To see liked posts on Instagram on Android or iPhone, open the app and go to your profile.
- Tap on the Hamburger icon on the right-hand corner of your screen, and a menu will open.
- From the menu, tap on ‘Your Activity’ to open a new window on your screen.
- Scroll and search the ‘Interactions’ tab and tap on it.
- Now tap on likes to view all your liked posts in a grid view format.
- All the posts will be arranged in the newest to oldest chronological order.
- If you want to view the oldest first, tap on ‘Sort by’ and tap on the ‘Oldest to Newest’ option.
- You can also see all your liked posts from a specific timeline by tapping on ‘Start date’ or ‘End date’ and setting the date.
- Also, there’s an ‘Author’ option, which helps you to view only the specific Instagram account’s liked posts.
See Saved Posts on Instagram
- On your Instagram profile, tap on the Hamburger icon to open the menu.
- Now tap on ‘Save’ to view all the saved posts on a new window.
- You can also group your saved posts by creating a ‘Collection’ inside your Save window.
- To create a new Collection, tap on the ‘+’ icon and select the saved posts you want to add to your collection.
- Tap on ‘Next’ on the top right of the screen after selecting the desired posts.
- Type the name you want to give and tap on ‘Add’ to create a new Collection.
That’s everything covered to see liked and saved posts on Instagram. Also, to know how to unblock Youtube videos from any location or for some tips and tricks on messaging yourself on Whatsapp, our guide on them will help you.