How to Use ChatGPT with Siri on iPhone (2023)
Integrate ChatGPT with Siri on iPhone and make her smarter.
Lately, Artificial Intelligence (AI) has been making the lives of people much easier and more time-efficient. With the launch of OpenAI’s ChatGPT, the capability of an AI assistant evolved hugely. ChatGPT with its credible intelligence beats a lot of AI assistants in the market, including Apple’s Siri. There are limitations to the level of tasks Siri can perform which could affect your work-life balance. ChatGPT is not a voice-enabled AI assistant and voice commands to it are invalid. So the ultimatum would be a combination of Siri’s voice command acceptance and ChatGPT’s potency in this fast life full of tasks. As dreamy as it sounds, it’s completely possible with some tweaks around Siri. Here’s a guide for you on how to use ChatGPT with Siri on your iPhone to get your work done faster and more systematically.
iPhone: How to Use ChatGPT with Siri (2023)
Merging ChatGPT with Siri on iPhone requires you to at least have access to ChatGPT and an OpenAI account. It is necessary since you are to generate a personal API key to unify ChatGPT with Siri. Follow these steps to quickly enable ChatGPT with Siri:
Download the Siri Pro Shortcut
- Download the ChatGPT-enhanced Siri Shortcut called Siri Pro.
- Do not Run it yet before completing the next step.
Generate your ChatGPT API Key
- Login to your OpenAI Account and head to User Settings.
- Under User Settings, you will see an option called API Keys.
- Click on it to see OpenAI’s API Key Generator Page and click on the Create New Secret Key button.
- Copy and Save your API Key.
Run ChatGPT with Siri on iPhone
- Open Shortcuts and on Siri Pro’s Thumbnail, tap on the ellipsis icon of Siri Pro’s Shortcut.
- On the second dialogue box called Text, “INSERT CHATGPT API KEY HERE” is visible.
- Paste your saved API Key (from step 2) onto the Text Dialogue Box.
Your stock Voice Assistant is now modified and upgraded to ease your life and make your work swifter. Invoke Siri Pro by speaking “Hey Siri Pro” into your iPhone and a ChatGPT-infused assistant will pop up at your service. Sometimes ChatGPT’s chat servers are loaded with users. During this scenario wait for a bit and try again.
That’s all on combining ChatGPT with Siri for now. Read our guide on how to secure your internet presence on your iPhone for more cyber safety measures.