Microsoft Xbox Game Pass is a livid subscription platform with a ton of new games getting constantly added to their library. With a subscription plan, you get to access Xbox Studios’ Original titles on the date of release without having to buy them. To top it off, you get all Xbox Live Gold benefits and even EA Play Library with their exclusive signature titles. For streaming and playing the Game Pass library titles on your iOS devices, you must have the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription plan. Xbox charges $9.99/₹500 per month for the Ultimate Game Pass opening up your mobile device to unlimited access to vast video game titles. The quick steps below will help you activate and use Xbox Game Pass on your iPhone and iPad.
How to Activate and Use Xbox Game Pass on iPhone and iPad (2023)
By subscribing to Xbox Game Pass on iPhone and iPad, you as a gamer can seamlessly stream video games onto your mobile device from anywhere on this planet. Isn’t this what every gamer needs when they are on the go? Streaming your favorite Game Pass library video game to your iOS mobile device happens via a server on the Xbox’s Cloud.
Setting Up Xbox Game Pass on your iPhone and iPad
As mentioned above, it is compulsory for you to purchase the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. This is the only subscription plan with the Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) feature to let you stream the Xbox library video games on your iPhone and iPad. Other subscription plans are void of this feature.
- If you are not subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate then visit the Official Microsoft Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription webpage.
- Under the thumbnail of Game Pass Ultimate, click on the Join button to purchase this subscription plan.
Use Xbox Cloud Gaming on Mobile Device
With a personal Game Pass Ultimate Account:
- Open Safari Browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- Visit xbox.com/play and Sign in to your Game Pass Account.
- Add the Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) shortcut to your iPhone or iPad when prompted.
Add Cloud Gaming Shortcut via any game:
- Click on any game in the Xbox Title Library.
- Below the Game’s display press Get Ready To Play.
- With this step, a prompt will appear asking you to add the Cloud Gaming Shortcut on your Homescreen.
- Press the Share(middle) button on the Safari Page Options Tray situated at the bottom of the page.
- Further press on Add to Home Screen and then on Add in the top-right corner.
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate’s Cloud Gaming app will be now available on your device. Open this, sign back in, and enjoy a vast number of gaming titles at your fingertips. All you need is a stable internet connection to stream your games from the Cloud Server.
Xbox’s video game library offers you plentiful and immense options for Video Games. From Microsoft’s exclusives like Forza Horizon and Halo to EA’s NFL series, Need For Speed Heat and Sims 4. Also, keep in mind that some heavily mechanized titles require a controller mandatorily while some are touch-optimized for mobile devices. Recognize Touch-enabled games by a hand icon on the bottom left of the Video Game title’s thumbnail.
That’s everything about how to use Xbox Game Pass on iPhone and iPad for a boundaryless experience and play all Xbox Game Pass titles from any corner of the world. Furthermore, you can also start by learning How to play Xbox games with touch controls enabled.