Recently, Android users came across an app known as Truth Social and are very much curious about it. People on the internet from all over the world are trying to update themselves with this new application. If you are curious to know about the Truth Social app and how to download and use it on Android, this guide will help you.
What is the Truth Social app for Android and iPhones?
After Donald Trump was banned from various social media platforms. Trump Media and Technology Group created a new application called Truth Social, which claims to promote free speech. The app was banned from Google Play Store on August 19, 2022, after a violation of the terms and conditions of Google. Later, the developers of Truth Social were ready to oblige to the Play Store rules. After the negotiations, Play Store allowed the app on October 12, 2022. Currently, the app is available for both Android and iPhone users, and about 2 Million users are active on this application. It is said to be an alternative to Twitter, but the app’s interface is similar to its rival.
How to Use Truth Social app?
Truth Social app is available on Google Play Store for Android users and Apple Store for iPhone users. Although it’s only available for American users, if you are from another country, and you still want to use the app, you can access it with the help of a VPN. To use the app, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the app and Sign up using your Email id.
- Signing in takes time, and you may be put on the waiting list.
- Once your sign-up is done, you will be updated via Email.
- By default, when you open the app, you will see the Feed window.
- On the bottom of the screen, you will see a written icon.
- Type your post and then tap on ‘Truth’ to post it.
- Every post inside the app is called ‘Truth’, and you can surf through the Truths across your feed and choose to interact with the feed via commenting, liking, and sharing or you can Re-truth the post, which is similar to Twitter’s Re-tweet.
That’s everything you need to know about the Truth Social app. Also, check out our guide on how to play Xbox games with touch controls on mobile devices.