Best Kiriko Crosshair And DPI Settings In Overwatch 2
Here are some suggestions for the best Kiriko crosshair and DPI settings to use in OW2.
While there is no single best Kiriko crosshair in Overwatch 2 since it depends on personal preference and playstyle, there are some settings and customization options that you can use to find what works best for you. In this guide, we’ve compiled some crosshair, DPI, and sensitivity settings that you can use for this support hero that can land some sweet headshots and cleanse many negative effects.
Best Kiriko Crosshair in Overwatch 2
These are the crosshair types that you can try for Kiriko whose main attack is the Kunai, a thrown projectile that deals increased critical damage.
- Dot: Simple and clean, good for tracking targets at all distances. This can be small or large, depending on your preference.
- Crosshair: Provides more reference points for aiming and is helpful especially if you are new to playing as her.
- Circle: Great for close-range tracking and burst damage.
Here are some popular Kiriko Crosshairs in Overwatch 2
- Small dot: Many top Kiriko players favor this simple option which doesn’t obstruct the screen and allows for easy headshots, especially if they are aim gods.
- Neon Green crosshair: Provides good visibility against most environments.
- Circle with center dot: This crosshair combines close-range tracking with long-range aiming precision.
Best Sensitivity and DPI Settings to use for Kiriko
In general, most players tend to use DPI settings between 400 and 800 for Overwatch 2. However, here are some suggestions from r/kirikomains that you can try and tweak further on PC.
- Sens 1.2, DPI 3200
- 2% 1600 DPI
- 2.5 sens at 1600 DPI
- Sens 3% 500 DPI
- 8% sens, 800 DPI
- 4.5% at 800 DPI
And here’s the mouse and the settings of ML7 who is one of the top Support streamers in OW2: Logitech G Pro X SuperLight (6.90 with 800 DPI)
Things to keep in mind about DPI
Lower DPI offers more precise control, while higher DPI allows for quicker movements. If you are planning on playing from a distance, go for a lower number while if you plan on being an aggro Kiriko who is almost in the front lines, you can go slightly higher.
If you focus on healing precision, lower DPI might be ideal. If you prioritize mobility and burst damage, with her projectile-based Kunais, you might benefit from a slightly higher DPI for quicker flick shots. Combine your chosen DPI with an in-game sensitivity to fine-tune your aiming. And of course, make the most of the practice range to test different DPI settings and find what works best.
In a nutshell, test different types and customizations and you will find your best Kiriko crosshair in Overwatch 2 as well as the ideal DPI and sensitivity settings. Consider your preferred playstyle and target tracking habits, choose a color that is easy to see against the environment, and lastly, don’t be afraid to experiment!