Connect with us

Guides

Aura Craft: How to Get Cursed

Complete recipe guide to help you unlock Cursed in Aura Craft.

Published

on

While playing Aura Craft, you will see fellow players with some interesting animations around them based on the element they’ve unlocked, including a sound to go with it. One such unique element is Cursed and getting it naturally can take quite a lot of time. This guide will help you speed up the process and unlock Cursed in Aura Craft without much effort.

How to Get Cursed in Aura Craft

Combining Darkness with Darkness will unlock the Cursed element in Roblox Aura Craft.

cursed recipe aura craft

image credits: Seriously Dude on Youtube

Now, there’s a chance you won’t have the Darkness element unlocked yet, but don’t worry – it might seem complex, but it can be completed in a few easy steps.

how to get cursed in roblox aura craft

image credits: Seriously Dude on Youtube

  1. Combine Earth with Water to get Plant
  2. Mix Plant with Plant to unlock Tree
  3. Mix Tree with Tree to unlock Air
  4. Combine Air with Wind to get Sky
  5. Mix Sky with Sky to get Space
  6. Mix Space with Space to get Galaxy
  7. Combine Galaxy with Earth to get Vortex
  8. Combine Vortex with Space to get Black Hole
  9. Mix Time with Black Hole to get Void
  10. Mix Life with Cycle to get Death
  11. Combine Death with Void to get Darkness
  12. Mix Darkness with Darkness to get Cursed

Cycle is a rare aura that can be unlocked by spending in-game coins and rolling for rare auras. You have a 2% chance to get Pure, an 18% chance for Cycle, and an 80% chance to get Sad, so you should be able to get your hands on ‘Cycle’ pretty easily.

That’s everything you need to know about the recipe to make Cursed in Aura Craft. If you’d also like to create Freedom or want to know all the known Aura Craft Recipes, be sure to check out our guides for more information.

Nikita has switched multiple career paths but one thing has remained constant - her love for digital content and writing. Having dabbled in creative storytelling, songwriting and long-form content, writing about video games is when she has the most fun. She's a hardcore fan of the Forza franchise, Overwatch 2, Diablo and currently playing Super Mario Bros. Wonder!

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *